We would sincerely like to thank Global-PPS participants who voluntary translated the protocol and/or data collection templates into another language. Translated versions have been critically revised.
For the translation into Spanish:
- Dr. Pilar Retamar, Infectous Diseases Consultant, ID and CM Department, University Hospital Virgen Macarena, Seville, Spain
- Professor Jesús Rodríguez-Baño, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Seville, Spain
- Dr. Martin Hojman, Clinica de los Virreyes and Hospital “Bernardino Rivadavia”, Buenos Aires, Argentina
For the translation into French:
- Professor Vincent Jarlier, Laboratoire de Bactériologie- Hygiène, Pitié-Salpêtrière – Charles Foix Hospital, Paris, France
For the translation into Serbian:
- Professor Ljubica Pejakov, anesthesiologist and pharmacologist, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Associate Professor Natasa-Duborija Kovacevic, pharmacologist, Schoolof Medicine, University of Montenegro
- Dr. Goran Mandic, paediatrician, Institute for Children Diseases, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Professor Bogdanka Andric, infectiologist, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Associate Professor Gordana Mijovic, microbiologist, Institute of Public Health of Montenegro
For the translation into Russian:
- Baktygul Kambaralieva, CitiHope International, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
For the translation into Japanese:
- Dr. Yoshiaki Gu, Assistant Professor, Department of Infectious Diseases, Tohoku University Hospital, Sendai, Japan
For the translation into Portuguese:
- Dr. Ana Cristina Gales, Division of Infectious Diseases, Federal University of São Paulo – UNIFESP/EPM (Escola Paulista de Medicina), São Paulo, Brazil
- Dr. Ana Paula Matos Porto, PHD student at University of São Paulo, Brazil
For the translation into Persian:
- Shohreh Rezaei MD, MPH, Bioethic subdiscipline, English Editor of Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
For the translation into Arabic:
- Aalaa Afdal, Infectious diseases Pharmacist, National Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Coordinator at Central Administration for Pharmaceutical Affairs, MOH, Egypt.
- dr. Mushira A. Enani, Infectious Diseases Consultant & Medical Director at King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.