اعتزازات و شكر
Hundreds of healthcare professionals who are voluntarily collecting and submitting data globally
People who voluntarily helped us with translation of protocol and data collection templates.
Translated versions have been critically revised.
For the translation into Spanish:
- Dr. Pilar Retamar, Infectous Diseases Consultant, ID and CM Department, University Hospital Virgen Macarena, Seville, Spain
- Professor Jesús Rodríguez-Baño, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Seville, Spain
- Dr. Martin Hojman, Clinica de los Virreyes and Hospital “Bernardino Rivadavia”, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dra. Norma Hernández Guerrero, bioMérieux México | Director Medical Affairs LATAM
- Juan Pablo Rodríguez Ruiz, Laboratory of Medical Microbiology, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
For the translation into French:
- Professor Vincent Jarlier, Laboratoire de Bactériologie- Hygiène, Pitié-Salpêtrière – Charles Foix Hospital, Paris, France
- Stéphanie Le Page, bioMérieux, Global Medical Affairs, Medical and Scientific Advisor, France
For the translation into Serbian:
- Professor Ljubica Pejakov, anesthesiologist and pharmacologist, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Associate Professor Natasa-Duborija Kovacevic, pharmacologist, Schoolof Medicine, University of Montenegro
- Dr. Goran Mandic, paediatrician, Institute for Children Diseases, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Professor Bogdanka Andric, infectiologist, Clinical Centre of Montenegro
- Associate Professor Gordana Mijovic, microbiologist, Institute of Public Health of Montenegro
For the translation into Russian:
- Baktygul Kambaralieva, CitiHope International, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Svetlana Rachina, Russian Friendship University, Moscow, Russia
For the translation into Japanese:
- Dr. Yoshiaki Gu, Assistant Professor, Department of Infectious Diseases, Tohoku University Hospital, Sendai, Japan
For the translation into Portuguese:
- Dr. Ana Cristina Gales, Division of Infectious Diseases, Federal University of São Paulo – UNIFESP/EPM (Escola Paulista de Medicina), São Paulo, Brazil
- Dr. Ana Paula Matos Porto, PHD student at University of São Paulo, Brazil
For the translation into Persian:
- Shohreh Rezaei MD, MPH, Bioethic subdiscipline, English Editor of Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Jafar Soltani, Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Sanandaj, Iran
For the translation into Arabic:
- Aalaa Afdal, Infectious diseases Pharmacist, National Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Coordinator at Central Administration for Pharmaceutical Affairs, MOH, Egypt
- dr. Mushira A. Enani, Infectious Diseases Consultant & Medical Director at King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For the translation into Vietnamese:
- Minh Nguyen Ngoc, Laboratory of Medical Microbiology, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Tu Nguyen Thi Cam, MSc., PhD student of University of Oxford, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Khanh Nguyen Hong, BPharm, MSc., Clinical Research Coordinator, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Hanoi, Vietnam
Network coordinators who provided recommendations for the new Global-PPS protocol
- Dr. Charles Frenette, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Aalaa Afdal, Central Administration of Pharmaceutical Affairs, Rational Drug Use department, Hospital Pharmacy Administration, Cairo, Egypt.
- Dr. Peter Zarb, Infection Control Unit, Health-Mater Dei Hospital, Msida, Malta.
- Dr. Chukwuma Umeokonkwo, Department of Community Medicine, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
- Prof. Svetlana Rachina, Russian Friendship University, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- Dr. Biljana Carevic, hospital epidemiologist, Clinical center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
- Dr. Marimuthu Kalisvar, HAI surveillance unit, National Centre for Infectious Diseases, Singapore.
Other people to thank
- Daniele Pazzola and Esther Kok, Laboratory of Medical Microbiology, University of Antwerp, Belgium for the current website maintenance.
- Anna Ivanova, Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics (I-BIOSTAT), University of Hasselt, Diepenbeek, Belgium, for programming the feedback report using The R Project for Statistical Computing.
- Nico Drapier and Jimmy Keustermans, Laboratory of Medical Microbiology, University of Antwerp, Belgium for the development and maintenance of the online GLOBAL-PPS programme, a freely available web-based application for data-entry, validation and reporting.